Thursday 21 August 2008

Estate agent notices I exist

Interestingly the agent for the property I saw on Saturday has obviously been chased up by the vendor.

Having called me and been very brief on Monday saying he understood I was very interested (which I had never said to either him or the vendor)and he would leave me to arrange a second viewing for myself as I already had the vendor's number (because I had been left a voicemail saying he was too busy to arrange things and could I the first time around).

Well now that I haven't arranged a viewing myself he is apparently going to be very kind to me and arrange one for me. I feel blessed with his kindness.

Unfortunately I don't think the property is for me and I don't want to waste the vendors time. I hope for their sake I have had a bad experience with this agent, if I was them I might think about changing!

No comments: