Monday 20 April 2009

Bounce?

I wonder if the property market might be feeling a little bouncy?

I suspect it is more the agents that price property that are bouncing as it seems things are moving a little more.

Certainly the list of saved properties I have had is showing some flats and houses that have been there for months suddenly with little 'under offer' tags.

What I would really like to know is how good are the offers? are they twenty per cent below the actual price and are people grabbing bargains.

Estate agents are incredibly bullish with me, always saying the market is much better than reported and people won't take more than five per cent off because they are pricing accordingly etc.

I really wish I had more time to be in and out of their offices because I think then they would realise I am very serious about buying- but not very well off! What I need is a bargain, they tell me they don't exist. So I am going to be on the sold prices with a great deal of interest if these under offer properties become sold properties. Which it's by no means certain they will I suppose.

No comments: